Thursday, June 2, 2011

Cloud day please stay

This being my first post... you might think that I would explain why I am now starting a blog and all that jazz but I am not. Instead I just wanna write... or more of type which is writing in our modern world.

What if... (have you ever completely gone off the deep end and seriously thought through situation what will most likely never happen? I do :D)
What if we actually said what we were thinking and feeling, no masking, burrying, acting, lying... to me it sounds dangerous. Scary and it makes me worried, how would I protect myself? And something are really better left unsaid.

Next order of business!!
Toady, in the spirit of um.. well living life, I choose that I would ride the bus to tempe marketplace after work. While this doesn't seem like much of adventure it is WAY out of my usual comfort zone. Which I am happy/proud of myself of doing. I hope that I can get home before its dark... so by 7:30-8pm. While I live in a pretty safe area, the way to get to my house might as well be called crazy train (though I have decided that any bus is usually crazy train lol).

And here I sit on the bus riding to tempe marketplace, look at all the people. Each one has dreams, a life, hopes, friends, family, loved ones, memories.... crazy. People have their thoughts and feelings, they are just as complex... as me, funny to think about but it makes me smile.

ENOUGH!
Lol, scare ya? Anyways, time to say fairwell and I hope you have greeaattt day :).
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.0

No comments:

Post a Comment