Thursday, June 2, 2011

Africa

Recently one of my roommates went on a missions trip to africa and it got me thinking about my trip.
I was never good at full sharing what happened when I was there and since it was about 5 years ago my memory is a little hazed but there are things I remeber and I do wanna share.

Going to africa wasn't my choice, its not like I felt called or had wanted to go really bad. I wanted to go on another trip and a couple months before hand I wasn't able to make it and so off to Botswana I went. Now I had been on a trip before so I wasn't to nervous but of course going somewhere for two months for a lil fifteen year old is still... out there but God is amazing He provides and he did provide.

Seeing how my first airplane right was from dallas to Japan, I wasn't that nervous about the travel there and since I spent years in a RV living I was used to traveling but travelimg 30+ hours was just a bit hard :).

Anyways, I wanna start posting some of my memories of the events but I've said enough on the supject.

Farwell for today :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.0

No comments:

Post a Comment